Hello from Wales

New to the Audi Q2 Forums? Introduce yourself here
mr c

Hello from Wales

Post by mr c » Fri Aug 24, 2018 5:24 pm

Hi all,
ordered a Q2 S line extra options the nappa leather climate and folding mirrors, must admit couldn’t believe a Sline doesn’t come with climate as standard, placed the order June 9th for delivery September 1st.
Middle of August hadnt heard anything so rang the dealer to be told it wouldn’t be September and couldn’t even give me an amended date as the build hadn’t even been started, so dispite having a great deal on it asked for my deposit back and have gone out and bought an edition #1 demo with just 23 miles on it, thrashed out a great deal on the edition1 as I had toid them the story of the order of the new build and she asked me all the figures on it so I think for once I had the upper hand before we walked in to the showroom, only downside no climate so hopeing I dont live to regret it.

A7YJJ

Re: Hello from Wales

Post by A7YJJ » Fri Aug 24, 2018 11:08 pm

Hi, congrats on your edition 1, hope you enjoy the car. I live in Liverpool and Q2's are a common sight here, albeit not many are edition 1s. Interestingly, I've seen many edition 1's on sale online that seem to lack climate control (and also virtual cockpit and/or Steptronic).

mr c

Re: Hello from Wales

Post by mr c » Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:55 pm

Yes there are quite a few edition 1’s forsale at the minute I trawled the net searching but the only one I could find with climate was in Watford.
When I enquired with Watford Audi they were selling it for a customer and he was still useing the car so dismissed it, our car has the Step tronic which is a result but no other optional extras but I am impressed with the performance of the 1.4 petrol so happy days

Return to “Introductions”