Delivery time

All Audi Q2 related discussions
mr c

Re: Delivery time

Post by mr c » Sun Sep 02, 2018 10:47 am

Marcusengland wrote:
Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:57 am
Does anyone know if the factory closed down in August for a holiday period ? We are yet to be given a tracker number so have no idea when to expect the cat other than the blanket message of 20 weeks. Other car is sold so the winter delivery date looks a long cold time away.
I cancelled my order which was placed early June, delivery was supposed to be hear for the new reg September 1st but when I read on hear about people tracking there order I rang Audi customer service only to be told that my order number was only thr dealers admin number and the factory at that point hadn't even excepted the order.
The factory has been closed for four weeks not for holidays but to sort the engines out, nothing macanicle but one dealer said it was the emissions and another dealer said no it was about the fuel figures Audi were quoting so who knows.
I then went out and bought a #1 limited edition demo which just 23 miles on it and and must say love it hope you get news soon

Marcusengland

Post by Marcusengland » Wed Sep 19, 2018 4:22 pm

Thanks for your reply, making me wonder. I still have no tracking information from the factory I have only seen a screen print of an Audi screed with a number displayed. perhaps I too should call Audi Customer Services....

Marcusengland

Post by Marcusengland » Mon Sep 24, 2018 12:13 pm

Have used the order number to now see the opening page of the tracker so think I can see the car I ordered But...
Has anyone else notice the engine change from 1.4 to 1.5 Ltr R4110 DSG petrol ? Audi AU276 . Dealer has said they will now be using the A3 engine in the Q2 . Is this a better power unit ?

Thanks

Thailand

Post by Thailand » Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:16 pm

Better.. No.. newest build .. 1.5 .. 150 up.

Banter

Post by Banter » Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:15 pm

Audi UK mentioned that the factory was closed for 3 weeks over August.

Return to “Main Audi Q2 chat”