Audi Q2 Forum banner

Superchips tuning

3K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  andy.h 
#1 ·
Hi all,
Has any one used super chips tuning.
I am thinking of getting ecu remap on my 1.5 tsi 2017 model car. They are offering mobile installation for 279 or something and power gains of about 30 bhp.
Wondering if anyone has done any tuning mods?
Thank you.

#3 ·
Hi,

If you get an ecu remaped AUDI will not accept any warranty claims, some companies say AUDI can't tell if the ecu has been remapped that is untrue they can.

If the car is 2017 and does not have an extended warranty you can do whatever you like with the car but you also say the engine is a 1.5 TSI, I thought they did not fit that engine into the Q2 until 2018.

I have remapped cars and it does make quite a difference, it is not only the extra power but the extra torque makes it nicer to drive.

#5 ·
yaz2010 said:
Thanks. Sorry its 1.4 tsi. And no extended warranty. Thinking whether it's worth putting 279 or not.
Does your premium go up significantly with this ecu remap?
Hi,

Not sure, easiest way to find out is to put your details into a comparison website with and without the remap and see what the results are.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.