Really Frustrated with Audi and LED Front Day Lights

All Audi Q2 related discussions
A7YJJ

Re: Really Frustrated with Audi and LED Front Day Lights

Post by A7YJJ » Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:19 pm

Yes, nano grey is a little darker (compared to the colour used on the Edition 1). I live in Liverpool and have noticed quite a few Q2's in nano grey on the roads. Actually I think the Q2 looks best in grey (Daytona or Nano) :)

Squillaudi

Post by Squillaudi » Sat Dec 30, 2017 1:49 am

A7YJJ wrote:
Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:19 pm
Yes, nano grey is a little darker (compared to the colour used on the Edition 1). I live in Liverpool and have noticed quite a few Q2's in nano grey on the roads. Actually I think the Q2 looks best in grey (Daytona or Nano) :)
I was almost going to the Coral Blue, I love it. But I was afraid to get bored after a few months or 2/3 years. Such colors are usually trends...

A7YJJ

Post by A7YJJ » Tue Jan 02, 2018 1:21 pm

Nano grey is perhaps slightly darker than the Edition 1 colour. It's a matter of personal choice, but I like both Nano and Quantum grey (despite the odd look of the former on the Edition 1, under certain lighting conditions). In general I think almost any grey colour looks just fine on the Q2. Not very keen on black, red, or orange!

Ivor bigun

Post by Ivor bigun » Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:49 am

I had a similar issue with my TT Quattro that came with out the LED Drls but my dealer Leeds Audi let me reject the car and I ordered again the brochure showed the Quattro with LED it didn’t say you had to have the bi Zennons I didn’t know until the car arrived at the dealers I had to wait the full 26 week build Time for the replacement but I could keep the one I rejected until it arrived the only downside was they asked me not to go over 1000 mile but it did 2000 and it was not an issue when it was returned I still Have my TT and Now the q2 S Line Quattro just Arrived at My local Audi today pick it up Monday Replacement for the 6 month old S1 that some idiot tried unsuccessfully to steal
Last edited by Ivor bigun on Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:27 am, edited 4 times in total.

Yiannis78

Post by Yiannis78 » Fri Jul 20, 2018 2:30 pm

You are so right., I also been cheated from AUDI CYPRUS. I feel so pissed off that I actually feel like a jerk buying an AUDI.
Although in all material they advertise the daytime lights in reality there is NO such thing on the car.
Shame on them cause I paid them in cash without any problems. And in any case they said that made a huge discount.
Another lie from them cause one of my colleagues had an offer for Q3 with a discount without any efford!!!

BE CAREFULL PEOPLE FROM AUDI. THEY TRY TO CHEAT YOU!!

Thailand

Post by Thailand » Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:21 pm

I have daytime led lichts...

Tompi

Post by Tompi » Mon Jul 23, 2018 8:11 pm

I’m not frustrated with my lights :D

F42A737E-2B4B-41EB-AE3A-CAFF2C3F6388.jpeg

Return to “Main Audi Q2 chat”