Audi Q2 Forum banner

1.4 TFSI Delivery time

17K views 20 replies 10 participants last post by  shiffty 
#1 ·
I ordered by Q2 TFSI Sport in UK on 31st May and was told mid September delivery
Yesterday I got a notification that it will start manufacture on 3rd July
I'll update this post with progress on manufacture and delivery but from that date expect it could be delivered in August

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Hi,

I ordered the SE 1.4 TFSI.

Due to collect it any day now. But I think the Salesman is off, so he's stalling me until he get back :(

Here's my progress. Please note my original expected build date was the 24 June. Also there's meant to be 10 month delays in France.
I paid for mine in full at the dealers, not sure if that made a difference in priority (I'm guessing not).

Arrived at dealer---------------------------10 June 2017
Ready for Transport to the dealer---03 June 2017
On the Boat--------------------------------- 01 June 2017
Your Audi has left Ingolstadt----------23 May 2017
QA-----------------------------------------------22 May 2017
Assembly-------------------------------------20 May 2017
Paint Shop-----------------------------------19 May 2017
Prep--------------------------------------------18 May 2017
Order Received-----------------------------10 May 2017
Order Placed---------------------------------19 April 2017

#6 ·
I ordered by Q2 1.4 TFSI Sport S Tronic in UK on 31st May and was told mid September delivery
I got a notification on 13th June that it would start manufacture on 3rd July
Hadn't heard anything since then and was wondering if there was a delay, then got a call from the dealer yesterday saying it had arrived with them!
So delivery just under 8 weeks from ordering.
Now got decide whether to pick it up or wait for the new registrations on 1st Sept.

#10 ·
Ordered mine 1st Nov 2018. No news yet on build date or delivery. Hope it's not too long a wait!! btw, I have been told that my car will be MY2019 which has 1.5 TFSI engine and powered tailgate as standard.

#11 ·
Ordered 14th Oct at dealership
Factory recieved order 2nd Nov
Build week assigned 3rd Dec 2018

yes mine will probably change to 1.5 TFSI too, but in tracking it doesn't mention the engine for some reason, going for Sport S tronic with Tech Pack, Advanced Driver Assist Pack, Park plus, Folding and Dimming, Reverse Cam etc

#12 ·
Ordered 12 / November / 2018
Audi Q2 Suv 1.4 TFSI 150ps Sport S tronic
with lots of factory options:

Metallic Paint
2PK Flt Bottom 3Spk Lthr S/Whl+GearPddls
4A3 Heated Front Seats
6H4 C-Pillar Blade Colour-Manhattan Grey
7P1 4-Way Electric Lumbar Support
9AK Dual-Zone Electronic Climate Control
KA2 Rear-View Camera
PCE/79D Driver Assistance Pack Advanced
VW1 Privacy Glass
WB4 Technology Pack
EA6 4th Year Warranty Extension

4 years PCP

Retail Price 32.105 £ ......I have used carwow like usual , been able to obtain a discound of 2983£ = 29.122£ final price

#14 ·
I hope. They have got an order in factory , maybe they can assign the order to me and speed up the process

#16 ·
Ordered 12 November 2018 my Q2 1.4 TFSI 150S Tronic initially but changed to 1.5 TFSI now

Received a phone call today
Building day assigned - 3 rd week 2019.

#17 ·
got emailed by dealer yesterday, Car is in transit and left Ingolstadt factory Thursday , Online thing atill says its in quality control... hope to get it before Xmas!! 🎄

#18 ·
I asked the dealer for the order code. I was able to check .

Your Audi Q2 is expected to begin construction on 14th January 2019.

#19 ·
Finally showing that the car is built and has left the Ingolstadt factory. The App on the phone very poor to track the order process PC info better.
Progress at last !

#20 ·
my Car left the factory 7 days ago and still sitting outside factory and still hasn't reached Emden port, its a 6 hours train for crying out loud!! . Audi says when it reaches the port finally, it will take upto 14 days to be loaded to transporter which can in turn take 2 to 10 days to reach Sheerness and 48 hours to unload if arrives of a working day and then car can sit for 7 days at UK port before being assigned to a transporter which will take 7 working days to reach dealer. i mean all in all upto... 7 weeks!!! outrageous!! .. i realise there are thousands of vehicles to move but i thought 2,3 weeks like Merc and BMW would be followed by Audi

#21 ·
Good news:

Initial email in December: Your Audi Q2 is expected to begin construction on 14th January 2019.

I have just checked the online site. The term has changed. Your new Audi is almost ready. (Quality control).

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.