Audi Q2 Forum banner

Couple of Questions

4K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  Garve 
#1 ·
Hi

My wife just received her new white TFSi which she's absolutely delighted with. I have a couple of technical questions though.

Although it's the base model I think, it's very well equipped with cruise control and parking sensors for instance. However it doesn't seem to have rear speakers, which seems an odd thing to skimp on. The fader control works on the MMI, but as you move it back the car just goes silent. According to the manual there should be a facility to switch front and back speakers on and off, but this is absent on the Sound menu in our car. Is it correct that there are no rear speakers?

Also, my wife liked the fact that her last car would chirp when she locked it using the keys, but the Q2 doesn't and I can't find anything in the settings to activate it. Is this an option?

Cheers

Garve

#2 ·
Garve

There are earlier posts about the speakers. Seems that the rear speakers only come with pre-specified sound system upgrades and retro-fitting is apparently very difficult.

As for the chirp, I haven't found anything to activate that on my 1.0 TFSI. Agree that it would be useful though.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.