New to Audi

All Audi Q2 related discussions
Plantjuk

New to Audi

Post by Plantjuk » Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:36 pm

Hi, I've been a BMW owner for about 8 years and my last BMW (which I still have at the moment) was the M135i my wife didn't like the performance (320bhp) and as I have a company van she drives our car 95% of the time.
She liked the Q3 so we went to have a look but found the Q3 was a bit old hat inside compared to the rest of the current range, then she clapped eyes on the Q2 edition 1. I thought it looked nice but prices were high with very little discounts available so we were going to leave it for a bit but the dealer we went to had a Q2 edition 1 in stock that was a cancelled order, now it had more options on it that I would of had like the power tailgate, £450 for something I can do in a second but anyway I'll cut to the chance we got a fantastic deal and snapped the car up. Only downside was we had to collect it on August the 31st making it a 17 plate instead of a 67 but the deal was just too good to pass up. Anyway here she is, she got a snow foam, wash, polish and wax.

IMG_6326.JPG

IMG_6323.JPG

IMG_6322.JPG

IMG_6320.JPG

IMG_6318.JPG

AllanG

Re: New to Audi

Post by AllanG » Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:32 pm

Lovely looking Q2...if you don't mind me asking, how much discount did you manage secure?

IanQ2

Post by IanQ2 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:37 am

Welcome to the Edition 1 club.

I collected mine on Sunday and love it.

I secured a 5% pre VAT discount on my factory order.

Plantjuk

Post by Plantjuk » Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:31 pm

AllanG wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:32 pm
Lovely looking Q2...if you don't mind me asking, how much discount did you manage secure?
So the options in it include the tech pack, power folding mirrors, auto box, power closing boot, privacy glass, heated seats, dual climate. I think the Audi phone box is included in the tech pack, it has cruise control not sure if that's an option also front & rear parking sensors again not sure if they are an option and apple car play. Anyway list price was just over 37k and the best discount I could get on a factory order was just over 2k. We picked this one up for just over 32k.

Return to “Main Audi Q2 chat”