New to Audi

All Audi Q2 related discussions
Plantjuk

New to Audi

Post by Plantjuk » Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:40 am

Hi, I've been a BMW owner for about 8 years and my last BMW (which I still have at the moment) was the M135i my wife didn't like the performance (320bhp) and as I have a company van she drives our car 95% of the time.
She liked the Q3 so we went to have a look but found the Q3 was a bit old hat inside compared to the rest of the current range, then she clapped eyes on the Q2 edition 1. I thought it looked nice but prices were high with very little discounts available so we were going to leave it for a bit but the dealer we went to had a Q2 edition 1 in stock that was a cancelled order, now it had more options on it that I would of had like the power tailgate, £450 for something I can do in a second but anyway I'll cut to the chance we got a fantastic deal and snapped the car up. Only downside was we had to collect it on August the 31st making it a 17 plate instead of a 67 but the deal was just too good to pass up. Anyway here she is, she got a snow foam, wash, polish and wax.

Argyll

Re: New to Audi

Post by Argyll » Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:41 am

Saw one that colour the other day and it really does look good on the road. Very stylish.

Return to “Main Audi Q2 chat”