Audi Q2 Forum banner

Q2 - Audi Connect - main user

6K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  A7YJJ 
#1 ·
Hi,
I have a problem with set up the main user in Audi Connect. I have created myAudi account, I have confirmed the agreement, all on-line options are available, but I cannot set the main user (the code provided with the key should be entered in the Audit Connect to confirm the main user).
In my car I cannot see this option, and from mobile app I cannot check if the car is close/open etc.

How does it look in your cars?
Can you attach the screenshot of the Audit Connect with that option?

I have been in Audi service twice - they reinstalled all the drivers and nothing happened.

#3 ·
I wonder if anyone has found an answer to this? On MyAudi it says I must contact the dealer to "Define as Owner", which I assume is the same thing as above, so I can view service history, warranty details etc. The problem is the dealer has no idea what it's about.

#5 ·
Same problem. Had to contact my local dealer (Audi Liverpool), to confirm me as the main owner. Thankfully, they knew exactly what to do. Asked for my VIN number. Said my info needs to be sent to Audi Germany, who will set things up. Need to wait a few days. Fingers crossed.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.