Audi Q2 Forum banner

How to update SAT NAV?

12K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Graham 
#1 ·
Hi,
Can someone please explain how to update the sat nav in a q2? I was under the impression this thing got OTA updates or you could download it onto SD card from the audi website but I can't find a way to do either?

I see in the MMI there is a section for updates but when I select to check it says there is no data available, and has said that since I got the car almost a year ago and i'm sure there should have been updates by now.

many thanks

#2 ·
Hello.
I gonna try to explains because I normally speak Dutch. First be sure that on your computer JAVA is updated to the latest version. Then log In to myaudi website .. Audi connect .. navigation card update . Select the cards you want and select download . Be sure you have an sd card in your computer to save to then choose download ..select sd card .. after the download to to your card .. insert the card in the ad slot.. Then go to Audi connect in the car .. choose software update.. Then choose from sd card ...the installation starts .. after a short time you see card updated.. Be sure that your car is running or do this while driving because it takes a lot of battery power.. I know because after a 8 gb card update my card refused to start because battery was flat.. good luck .....and safe
driving

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.