Delivery time

All Audi Q2 related discussions
DrXlord

Re: Delivery time

Post by DrXlord » Thu Dec 13, 2018 2:07 am

left factory on 29/11/18, still hasn't made to Emden... more than 2 weeks for a 6 hour train 🤔😭
MY2019 Audi Q2 1.5 TFSI Sport S tronic, Technology Pack, Advanced Driver Assist, Parking plus, Folding & AutoDimming mirrors, Reverse Cam, Climate Control, Smart Key, Power Tailgate
Ordered 14/10/18 :roll:

Marcusengland

Post by Marcusengland » Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:15 am

Our Car has left the factory , Seemed to take too long to get to the port but yesterday saw the ship dock in Grimsby at 11.40 am using the AIS tracking . There is only a small holding area there so how long before Audi York contact us for delivery ?. I think the App information is not getting updated in real time , It was 2 days out on the the now 'on it's way via ferry stage'.

Clearing out the 2nd space in our garage this week.

If it comes before Christmas I will expect a bow on it !
S line 35 TFSI 150 PS S tronic Daytona Grey, pearl effect Titanium Grey C pillar Order date: 21/08/18 Comfort and Sound pack Technology package Power-operated tailgate B & O sound Dual-zone AC V C High-beam assist Rear-view camera

DrXlord

Post by DrXlord » Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:21 am

mines now in UK port!! apperently tracker didn't update and then jumped from 30 to 40 overnight , car arrived in Sheerness port last Wednesday, 1 week ago n transport order raised Thursday. but no cigar yet
MY2019 Audi Q2 1.5 TFSI Sport S tronic, Technology Pack, Advanced Driver Assist, Parking plus, Folding & AutoDimming mirrors, Reverse Cam, Climate Control, Smart Key, Power Tailgate

tibbsthebear

Post by tibbsthebear » Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:07 pm

Hello DrXlord. I ordered my vehicle on 21st August and it is now at the port awaiting compound entry. I am not sure what you mean about the tracker and jumping from 30 to 40? I don't have numbers on my tracker .... just things like In Transit .... can you share with me how you view the tracker please? Thanks

DrXlord

Post by DrXlord » Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:57 pm

tibbsthebear wrote:
Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:07 pm
Hello DrXlord. I ordered my vehicle on 21st August and it is now at the port awaiting compound entry. I am not sure what you mean about the tracker and jumping from 30 to 40? I don't have numbers on my tracker .... just things like In Transit .... can you share with me how you view the tracker please? Thanks
so there is a backdoor way of getting more info than is usually available
first you have to go to usual tracking log in
then whilst u are freshly log in
type following link with ur order number instead of xxxxxxx

https://www.audi.co.uk/myaudi-public-ap ... s/2xxxxxxx

then you get your order status in back door coding

Order Status 00 - Welcome
Order Status 10 - Order Received
Order Status 20 - Preparation
Order Status 21 - Panel Shop
Order Status 22 - Paint Shop
Order Status 23 - Assembly
Order Status 24 - Quality Control
Order Status 30 - 'Your Audi has left Ingolstadt'
Order Status 38- 'Your Audi has arrived at Emden port,'
rder Status 39 - 'Your Audi is in the UK'
Order Status 40 - Ready for transport to the dealer (Website displays "Your new Audi is on its way to <DEALER>")
Order Status 60 - Left the UK Port on the way to the dealer (Website displays "Your new Audi is on its way to <DEALER>")
Order Status 70 - Arrived at dealer - Call to make your collection plans

Seems the website doesn't distinguish between status codes 40 and 60.

Return to “Main Audi Q2 chat”