Service costs

All Audi Q2 related discussions
Mark7551

Service costs

Post by Mark7551 » Wed Jan 02, 2019 2:04 pm

My 2 has just informed me it needs an oil change and inspection.
So phoned for a price and was uoted via a call centre that would be £382:00. That has now made up my mind not to buy another Audi again, especially as the oil at the trade centre the garage uses in about £7:50 a litte so their mark up is a bit extreme. So by trying to rip off the customer with a silly price you have actually cost yourselves a lot more as i wont buy another car from you.
Nice cars but now seriously overpriced with very little equipment, own goal Audi.

dtaylor

Re: Service costs

Post by dtaylor » Wed Jan 02, 2019 8:07 pm

Hi,

There's a few threads of service costs, the main one being this... viewtopic.php?f=8&t=611&hilit=service.

The price you quoted pretty much is what others have mentioned too but it does vary so worth calling other Audi dealers in your area too and play them off against each other, still... it's in the ball park. Very high labour charges... little cost of the raw materials.

IanQ2

Re: Service costs

Post by IanQ2 » Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:24 am

I always buy all of the parts from TPS, I save a small fortune, the total parts cost from TPS is significantly cheaper than Audi charge for the oil alone.

Labour as said above is the main cost, I believe Audi charge £140 per hour labour which is daylight robbery quite frankly.

Return to “Main Audi Q2 chat”