my.audi.com question

All Audi Q2 related discussions
Jo67

my.audi.com question

Post by Jo67 » Tue Jun 04, 2019 9:00 pm

Hi All

When I go into the overview page on the My Audi website I'm getting the message below. Damned if I can work out how to alter the setting. Can anyone help please? What do I need press?

Screenshot 2019-06-04 at 20.57.54.png

Graham

Re: my.audi.com question

Post by Graham » Wed Jun 05, 2019 7:32 am

Hi Jo

I've just logged in to My Audi with my own account, and I get the same message banner that you've shown. But when I click through to the 'All functions' page I see a list of the Audi Connect functions, and each of them shows "Send data: on" in green. I can confirm that the functions (or those that I'm interested in) are indeed working.

As far as I can see, the message banner that you are concerned about is meaningless. Go ahead and try using the functions!
Q2 1.4 TFSi Sport S-Tronic in Coral orange/Manhattan grey
Driver Assistance Pack, Comfort Pack, DIS colour display

ormesome

Post by ormesome » Wed Jun 05, 2019 11:18 am

All working fine on mine. Never seen that banner before to be honest.
Audi Q2 1st Edition - 2.0Tdi Quattro - 190bhp - S-Tronic

Jo67

Post by Jo67 » Wed Jun 05, 2019 2:08 pm

Graham wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 7:32 am
Hi Jo

I've just logged in to My Audi with my own account, and I get the same message banner that you've shown. But when I click through to the 'All functions' page I see a list of the Audi Connect functions, and each of them shows "Send data: on" in green. I can confirm that the functions (or those that I'm interested in) are indeed working.

As far as I can see, the message banner that you are concerned about is meaningless. Go ahead and try using the functions!
Thanks for your reply. I contacted the Audi dealer because it turned out I hadn't been verified as the owner. Now it's all working tickety boo even though the banner is still there. However, your info about looking through the functions was helpful because I wasn't able to access it and that's what led me back to Audi for help. :)

Return to “Main Audi Q2 chat”