Just taken delivery of Q3 1.5 MHEV Sport

The place to discuss everything else..
Banter

Just taken delivery of Q3 1.5 MHEV Sport

Post by Banter » Tue Mar 23, 2021 12:39 pm

Hi Folks,

I have been on this forums (on and Off) for couple of years, when I purchased a new Q2 Sport 1.5 Auto in Ara Blue with panoramic sunroof. The pandemic has not helped with the enjoyment of my car, but still when I traded in, I had done just over 13,000 miles. Below average, but the opportunity to get £5k off a new Q3 with bigger boot and better rear leg room, was just too good to miss.

I have really enjoyed reading fellow Q2 drivers experiences with their car. However, the time has come to move up. I wish everyone good fortune and enjoyment with the Q2.

Cheers :D

Banter

mr c

Re: Just taken delivery of Q3 1.5 MHEV Sport

Post by mr c » Thu Mar 25, 2021 7:32 pm

Funny enough we have done exactly the same ordered late December and hopefully will be hear towards the end of next month presumably if you have already traded in you have your new car?

Banter

Re: Just taken delivery of Q3 1.5 MHEV Sport

Post by Banter » Fri Mar 26, 2021 10:58 am

I have already traded in and taken delivery of my Q3. Good luck on the delivery of your car. I spoke to the dealer (Sytner Grp) last week and I was told they are struggling with getting Q3 Petrol. I have neighbour who wants to trade in his A5 2.0Tdi and now he is told factory order with delivery sometime end of Aug/Sep. But will miss the current offers; not withstanding future offers.