The place to discuss everything else..
- Posts: 11
- Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:13 pm
So even with all the new car technology the figures are still rising, what do you make of that?
*5,620 drink/drive crashes leading to 240 deaths
- Posts: 37
- Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:55 pm
Well, people are likely getting behind the wheel drunk more often. I mean I really don't know, That and texting have to account into this.
- Posts: 26
- Joined: Fri Sep 30, 2016 5:45 pm
What has this got to do with this site?????
- Posts: 17
- Joined: Fri Nov 18, 2016 8:36 pm
Shellman wrote:What has this got to do with this site?????
'Cos this is the 'off topic' site!!!
- Posts: 40
- Joined: Wed Mar 16, 2016 1:42 pm
- Location: Shrewsbury
People think the new technology will stop them from crashing so they are becoming worse drivers.
Return to “Off-Topic Chat”