Audi Q2 Forum banner

Google Earth problems

22K views 28 replies 8 participants last post by  dtaylor 
#1 ·
Hello ,
The last few day i have problems connectin,g to google earth in my Q2?

Is there a problem with the service ?
It allways worked perfect until now

Sorry for my bad englisch i speak normally Dutch

Thank you

Dirk

#2 ·
Yes, l have had the same problem in my Q2. Google maps worked perfectly until recently. I suspect there is a problem with the servers. I've switch back to using the Audi default map for the time being, as Google earth has failed without warning at critical moments when I need route guidance. Will have to call Audi UK if the problem persists.

#6 ·
Mine has been in update mode for a few days, or I assume that is what it was, the screen was a blue part globe with a spinning icon. Yesterday it had reverted to the AUDI maps, I had to re-select Google Maps from the menu and it came back to normal, again I assume it has updated.

#18 ·
I got my new Q2 last week. I've yet to see what Google Maps looks like or any of the online services as the servers won't let me login.

The way to make Audi move quicker with this issue is to complain on a public forum, i.e. Twitter. I'm not sure your dealer is that bothered about individual complaints.

Use your Twitter account, (or join Twitter) and complain to your country's Audi Customer Services on Twitter.

No company likes their problems aired in public. If enough people start complaining it tends to get attention.

#24 ·
Thailand said:
Now the other connect services like online naws stopped working and the audi MYAUDI website is down because i get an message that connect servoces dont work on my car ???
Not that it is any consolation but mine has been fine since the Google Earth problem was fixed. I saw your message last night... I did check the news on Sunday as saw the Tennis and F1 results. I checked again today and the news, weather and fuel pricing is all working as it should. I've also logged into Myaudi on a laptop and via the mobile app with no issue...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.