Audi Q2 Forum banner

S/line firm ride ?

5K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  Eddie Snaith 
#1 ·
Hi , I'm looking to order a Q2 s/line in Daytona grey , was just wondering if the ride would be too firm with the larger wheels it comes with as standard and how are Q2 owners are finding there's ?
We are Between the 1.0 and 1.4 manual and going through the options 😩List
We have a A1 sport at present

#3 ·
I have a 1.4 TFSI S-Tronic with 18inch wheels, I did find the ride a little harsh at first but once I put the tyre pressures down to the comfort settings it has improved and is acceptable on the poorly maintained roads we have at present. To help with the engine size dilemma, I have found the 1.4 to be excellent and powerful enough for town work and long runs, I find little difference in performance to my previous 2 litre, Quattro Q3. I think it very much depends on the type of driving you do, mainly town work I would suspect the 1 litre is fine but for longer journeys I would suggest the 1.4. I have no experience of the 1 litre, perhaps other owners of this engine could help you.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.