Audi Q2 Forum banner

Clutch on 1.0tsi

6K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  BNS 
#1 ·
Hi all , on my new Q2 I am finding a vibration from the clutch pedal when changing gear , have taken it to the dealership and they thing it's normal to the 1.0 engine, I'm not so sure !! You can feel it right through the pedal and it's like your clutching it .
Just wondering if any one else had a problem with there's ?
Many thanks

#2 ·
I also have a 1.0 Q2 and get a sensation like a spring releasing under tension from my clutch pedal sometimes. I have not taken it to the dealers yet as it's so new and I hope it will settle down itself. It does not happen every time the clutch is depressed and I am not worried about it so will wait and see if it develops.

#5 ·
Hi All, My wife has been using the Q2 for about 5 months now and I happpen to drive ot for a few weeks recently.

The gear change when in traffic is abrupt and I hear a clunk noise from underneath the car. Also, when coming to a full stop after speeding at around 40km, the gear shift from 2 to 1 is harsh.

Took it to the local Dealer, they checked including software and said this canbe due to the s tronic on a 1.0 engine. The gear change if slow traffic is very abrupt and enoying.

Drove anotther Q2 and felt a similar clunk from the gear box.

Looks like may end up with a bad issue soon.

Anyone who has experienced the same..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.