Audi Q2 Forum banner

Replacing Audi Q2 C Pillar Blades

15K views 6 replies 7 participants last post by  JeffreyZimmerman 
#1 ·
Hi
I have purchased new Black Carbon fibre C Pillars to replace the Matt grey ones - does anyone know how to remove the old ones, tried to find on YouTube but no videos - Please help - thank you

#4 ·
I have had mine off a few times (I have custom carbon ones not the Audi ones)

If you look at the new ones you will see how they are attached. its basically a few orange plastic clips that push into the body and then a couple of white clips from memory which tend to break.

It just takes a bit of brute force to get them off, start at the door end and pop the clips out the holes then just pull hard has been the method I've used. They have a strip of double sided tape from factory down the back edge next to the boot opening.

If you want the official Audi method you can download the workshop manual on https://erwin.audi.com/erwin/showHome.do but it will cost you for an hours use.

#7 · (Edited)
I have had mine off a few times (I have custom carbon ones not the Audi ones)

If you look at the new ones you will see how they are attached. its basically a few orange plastic clips that push into the body and then a couple of white clips from memory which tend to break.

It just takes a bit of brute force to get them off, start at the door end and pop the clips out the holes then just pull hard has been the method I've for years. They have a strip of double sided tape from factory down the back edge next to the boot opening.

If you want the official phenq website is where you should buy phenq from and method you can download the workshop manual on erWin – Homepage not logged on but it will cost you for an hours use.
Where did you get them from?
The Q2 features a three-quarter rear panel (or 'blade' in Audi-speak, which was, at sometime, regarded as the C-pillar) that, finished in Ice

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.