Audi Q2 Forum banner

Audis In The Park

4K views 4 replies 1 participant last post by  Anonymous 
G
#1 ·
Anyone going to AITP on Sunday? I'll be with AOUK and I feel like I'll be the only Q2 judging from the Facebook posts. There's a lot of hate on there for Q2s and I wish I hadn't booked with them but hey ho, you live and learn.

G
#3 ·
IanQ2 said:
I am at VW Festival (Harewood House, Leeds) that weekend.

Having done countless modified VW/Audi car shows AITP has never been one that appeals to me in the slightest!
I booked the ticket when I first got my Q2 having come from the DS3 where being part of a club and going to events was a good way to meet friends off the forums. AITP is advertised as a family day so I thought it would be a good place to show my face. I'm starting to wonder whether I should bother though. There doesn't seem to be a lot of love for Q2s and I'm going on my own so I was hoping to meet up with friendly people. I've got a bad feeling I'm going to get there and be Billy No Mates or attract the same type of sarcasm and derision I've experienced a couple of times on the FB pages. :(

G
#5 ·
IanQ2 said:
Makes a mockery of the groups rules

'Respect for other members at all times, we are a considerate and friendly group'

I might put mu Q2 up and see what response I get
Thanks for your support, Ian. I've decided to work on Sunday instead of going to AITP (make money instead of spending money :D ). I've left the FB groups as well. After much consideration, I've realised they weren't the place for me.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.