First service

All Audi Q2 related discussions
mr c

First service

Post by mr c » Tue Mar 24, 2020 11:27 am

Had my first service the other day a week early in case the shutdown spread to garages as well,
fortunately it was free part of the service package but they tried to recoup this money from me when I said I assume you will be updating the sat nav? to which the reply was no but we can do it for three hundred pounds to which I replied no thank you this was after I picked myself off the ground :lol:

ormesome

Re: First service

Post by ormesome » Tue Mar 24, 2020 3:05 pm

Standard price mate if you don't have the 3yr free update package that comes with the Tech pack and VC. You should get in touch with Alex through VAG Car Coding. He can do an unofficial update for 75pounds. He is licenced modifier so all come with warranty etc... I plan on doing this and getting a rearview camera soon when I'm back in the UK.
Audi Q2 1st Edition - 2.0Tdi Quattro - 190bhp - S-Tronic

mr c

Re: First service

Post by mr c » Tue Mar 24, 2020 3:36 pm

Are cheers thanks for that, other cars we have had have been done for free or my Alpha I can do it myself.
Probably won’t bother as we will probably change it in 18 months time, don’t do a lot of mileage that needs a sat nav and what does we can get buy with it.