New Black Edition

All Audi Q2 related discussions
andy.h

Re: New Black Edition

Post by andy.h » Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:32 pm

I looked at the T Roc, it is a nice car but personally I was disappointed by the hard plastic dashboard, to me it seemed poor quality on a car of that price especially a VW.
2019 Audi Q2 Black Edition, 35 TFSI, S tronic, Tango Red with 5 Arm Rotor Wheels.

Urv

Post by Urv » Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:34 pm

I like your suggestion of “you should have considered a T Roc” ........ well my youngest daughter and my son in law went in to VW in October 2018 and ordered a T Roc SE in completely standard trim bar metallic paint ...... it is now the middle of March 2019 and the Dealer contacted them to say that their order was still with the Factory and was still awaiting a build date ...... potentially the car might, just might be here in September 2019 ........ so I am pleased that my wife decided to change her Q2 for another Q2........and as for my daughter, well she has cancelled her order and bought another Golf Estate from their new car stock.
( and my neighbour in the street ordered a T Roc and waited 10 months for his ..... next door ordered one for his wife and delivery date was mid January, it still has not arrived )

Q2owner

Post by Q2owner » Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:50 pm

empy promises of delivery dates that cannot be fulfilled are certainly not what you want to hear ,
my q2 was delivered bang ontime
might be good idea to select from stock , if there is some in the uk , but that is going to limit personalition

ormesome

Post by ormesome » Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:53 pm

I considered a T-Roc before buying my Edition 1 Q2. I liked it, it was a good package in the R-Line trim but it just didn't stand out for me like the Q2 does. I see a few T-Rocs on the road now and im so glad i chose the Q2. The T-roc just seems to blend in and is just another SUV, nothing special about it. I didnt wnat that whole "husband with kids look" if you know what i mean!! im not at that stage of my life yet!! It had more tech than my Q2 but when sitting in it, but it just didnt feel special. It has to be said that over here in Switzerland, the T-Roc was around 20k cheaper than my Q2. thats why i bought a demo version. A new R-Line, 2.0tsi DSG T-Roc was around 45k swiss francs. My Q2 new was around 62k Swiss francs. Crazy price difference. I think in the UK its a smaller difference.

Q2owner

Post by Q2owner » Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:56 pm

you are correct there is a difference as expected buy not massive <£5k

Return to “Main Audi Q2 chat”