New member and possibly away to buy a Q2 today

New to the Audi Q2 Forums? Introduce yourself here
Kittycat

New member and possibly away to buy a Q2 today

Post by Kittycat » Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:25 am

Morning I am Elaine

I am currently looking at Q2s after last year buying a Polo
I am looking at the 1.6 S line Diesel
And just wonder so I can figure out cost etc how much this car is to fill to full from empty and rough how much miles you get on a tank
As example my polo is petrol and I fill £45 to fill with roughly a 350 mile range
Just before I commit to anything :)

testcard

Re: New member and possibly away to buy a Q2 today

Post by testcard » Mon Sep 16, 2019 11:08 am

The capacity of your fuel tank is 50 litres, so taking an average price for diesel as 133.0p per litre, the cost of filling up from empty would be £66.50. You might want to find out the cost of diesel from a filling station near you to get a more accurate figure. I can't comment on your mpg with diesel as I have the petrol version, but initially this will be low until the engine has "loosened up" after a few thousand miles of driving, and then it will improve considerably.
Edit: This article might provide some answers on mpg for the 1.6 diesel.
https://www.autoexpress.co.uk/audi/q2/mpg
2019 Audi Q2 S line, 35 TFSI. Daytona grey.

IanQ2

Post by IanQ2 » Mon Sep 16, 2019 11:39 am

I have a 2.0TDi Quattro S-tronic. The Quattro and S-tonic give worse MPG and I would expect the 1.6 to give higher MPG that I get based on the same driving conditions.

I get on average 580 miles per tank mainly dual carriageway driving and the odd bit around town.

Cost to fill is broadly in line with testcards comment above, I typically pay £61 but fuel is cheap where I am at 127p per litre

ormesome

Post by ormesome » Mon Sep 16, 2019 12:18 pm

I had a 1.6tdi A3 and was getting 50-60mpg easily. I would assume you would get 50mpg minimum and more on a trip. God knows how much that is to fill up as its so variable but I would expect it to be the best engine for mpg int he whole range, thats including petrol obv.

Personally I would go for the 2.0tdi engine. The 1.6tdi is a little gutless. However if you only care about mpg then go with 1.6tdi.
Audi Q2 1st Edition - 2.0Tdi Quattro - 190bhp - S-Tronic

Return to “Introductions”